Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enthusiasm fast evaporating.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
COACH
Admin
COACH

Enthusiasm fast evaporating. Empty
PostSubject: Enthusiasm fast evaporating.   Enthusiasm fast evaporating. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:44 am

I'm really struggling to ride for financial reasons at the moment and im finding it really hard to 'want' to ride because I know i'm now back probably 18 months in the fitness game and I dont want to get my ass spanked when I go back riding again.

Age has definatly got its restrictions im finding and really wished i'd tryed harder at sandbagging, experts is a young mans game.. Embarassed On top of that I watched a meeting yesterday and really wished that if i'd been riding that I had a 4 stroke... I must be losing the plot... affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
monda
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
monda

PostSubject: Re: Enthusiasm fast evaporating.   Enthusiasm fast evaporating. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:55 am

Sounds like a mid life crisis !? Get a twinshock and come racing with old gits, there is a beer tent !
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: Enthusiasm fast evaporating.   Enthusiasm fast evaporating. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:40 pm

monda wrote:
Sounds like a mid life crisis !? Get a twinshock and come racing with old gits, there is a beer tent !
lol! Beer tent appeals, but the pair of shocks would probably kill me, evo is tempting though.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mohican-Racing
Junior 'B'
Junior 'B'

PostSubject: Re: Enthusiasm fast evaporating.   Enthusiasm fast evaporating. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Go for the Evo, firstly there's more of a choice of good bikes, its cheaper than all these overpriced twinshocks and I think its going to be bigger than twinnies in a couple of years.

Got to admit the beer tents were always good, Farleigh was my favourite. Laughing
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: Enthusiasm fast evaporating.   Enthusiasm fast evaporating. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:31 am

Well the way things are going with lack of work and mechanical problems, i'm gunna be lucky to be racing a mountain bike .. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enthusiasm fast evaporating.   Enthusiasm fast evaporating. Empty

Back to top Go down

Enthusiasm fast evaporating.
Page 1 of 1