Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Portuguese GP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
monda
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
monda

Portuguese GP Empty
PostSubject: Portuguese GP   Portuguese GP EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Rain most of saturday made the track perfect on the sunny sunday after the women had stirred it up well.
MX 2 race 1 was all Marvin but I was shouting for Jake Nicholls battling for the top ten when he took a huge pisser over the bars down hill when a kicker pitched him sky ward. Talking to him after he said he didnt know if he was hurt or not for a second and counldnt believe it when he wasnt.I couldnt believe it either epecially when he got going again so quickly still finishing 16.

MX 1 race 1 Nagl wire to wire win, interesting was Caroli has a crap start and struggled to reach the front as the top 5 all lapping even times Tony was 5th.

MX 2 race 2 holeshot Jake was quickly past by Masquin and Roczen then fought tooth and nail for each place as quicker riders came up to him,he looked a bit un even and said he couldnt get a rythem going in the first half.A great 9th in a stacked class.

MX 1 race 2 was all Tony, Cedric on the 250 2st came around in 11th and for several laps had Ramon, Deruver,Coppins,Strijbos and 20 others all not finding the smooth French kid who hardly ever makes a mistake easy to pass but the 450 factory bikes squirted past on the straight when close enough,18th and still on the same lap which means he only dropped 2 mins after 42 mins on a bike under powered to the 450s.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Portuguese GP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portuguese GP   Portuguese GP EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:08 am

Great report mate, Cedric did well. afro
Back to top Go down
https://ios1.forumotion.com
monda
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
monda

Portuguese GP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portuguese GP   Portuguese GP EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:04 am

Yeah considering all he was running a top ten pace on asmaller bike.On a GP track a 250 cannot compete at that level.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Portuguese GP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portuguese GP   Portuguese GP EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:06 am

monda wrote:
Yeah considering that he was way under powered to the 450s
I know the feeling well, although I found the weight of the 2 stroke easier to manage but then I am an ol timer!
Back to top Go down
monda
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
monda

Portuguese GP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portuguese GP   Portuguese GP EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Admin wrote:
monda wrote:
I know the feeling well, although I found the weight of the 2 stroke easier to manage but then I am an ol timer!

On these GP tracks where they are doing over 55 kph average the weight advantage is small compared to the power dis-advantage.

Cedric caused the race restart when he jumped early and made Aubin beside him break the gate along with 2 others, I was proud of him as he got away with it while the others were sent to the end of the gate so Cedric had a clear lane beside him, he did everything right all weekend only a few seconds per lap more than the top 15.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Portuguese GP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portuguese GP   Portuguese GP EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:10 pm

monda wrote:
Admin wrote:
monda wrote:

On these GP tracks where they are doing over 55 kph average the weight advantage is small compared to the power dis-advantage.

Cedric caused the race restart when he jumped early and made Aubin beside him break the gate along with 2 others, I was proud of him as he got away with it while the others were sent to the end of the gate so Cedric had a clear lane beside him, he did everything right all weekend only a few seconds per lap more than the top 15.

Haha sweet... maybe a 450 is required then? Why is he on the 250?
Back to top Go down
monda
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
monda

Portuguese GP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portuguese GP   Portuguese GP EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:03 am

Admin wrote:
monda wrote:
Admin wrote:
monda wrote:

After he did so well in sx Sarholz wanted his for MX 1 GP's as they have a MX 2 rider in Petra Smitka. Cedric has not much 450 riding and so close to the start of the season didn't want to start from scratch so he said yes to the offer with the condition he rode the stroker.

I cant see many riders doing much better than Cedric is doing on it and the fact that he has scored in every race bar one means Sarholz are happy.
Back to top Go down
yzf
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
yzf

Portuguese GP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portuguese GP   Portuguese GP EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:28 am

monda wrote:
Admin wrote:
monda wrote:
Admin wrote:
monda wrote:

After he did so well in sx Sarholz wanted his for MX 1 GP's as they have a MX 2 rider in Petra Smitka. Cedric has not much 450 riding and so close to the start of the season didn't want to start from scratch so he said yes to the offer with the condition he rode the stroker.

I cant see many riders doing much better than Cedric is doing on it and the fact that he has scored in every race bar one means Sarholz are happy.
Quite an achievment afro
Back to top Go down
RMrider
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
RMrider

Portuguese GP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portuguese GP   Portuguese GP EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:15 am

monda wrote:
Admin wrote:
monda wrote:
Admin wrote:
monda wrote:

So does he have a 450 practice bike?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Portuguese GP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portuguese GP   Portuguese GP Empty

Back to top Go down

Portuguese GP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Images of Speed :: IOS FORUMS :: RACE REPORTS-
Jump to: