Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days?

Go down 
+10
Simon167
pcb116
andyyam
TooFatToFly
Admin
Rowlmyster
JC45
hovis
Bengt Husky
COACH
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oldgaz
Junior 'C'
Junior 'C'
oldgaz

What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days?   What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:28 pm

I started with Ringwood S.S.C in Late 1971,My Dad was one of the founding Fathers of the Portsmouth S.S.C in 1974, so rode Mainly Portsmouth and Ringwood,did some Horsham S.S.C meetings at weavers and Idleford Kirdford. Rode at Cheddar once in about '75 think that was a Corsham meeting,Did some Nationals at Matchams and Kidderminster, for the Last six months i also rode Border Club meetings in between Portsmouth meetings as again my Dad had a hand in starting up that club. Left schoolboys July 1977. scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days?   What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:15 am

src mx division wrote:
Admin wrote:
src mx division wrote:
Admin wrote:
src mx division wrote:
Admin wrote:
Anyone ever race the Salisbury club?
yes about 78 i think against howard stansfield and andy trollope great days at an excellent club
That must put you around 35 yrs old... lol!
38 but thanks anyway my dad was on the commitee and remember going to tidworth setting up track then getting bikes out with wayne woods while his dad timed us to see how long track would take, looking back i should of took advantage of that practice lol
Small world, my Dad used to lay the track out for Bill and helped him when he could. Any idea what Wayne is up to these days? I assume you know what happened to Andy! Crying or Very sad
yes heard about andy, very sad but hes coping with his disability well i hear.havent seen wayne for many years i thought he was gonna get into football as he was pretty good.whats your name me (shaun king) or my brother mark must of raced with you ?
The name rings a bell, but im to old to have raced schoolboys with ya, im 44 but you may have come across my brother Paul Cowshall, im Ady.
Back to top Go down
https://ios1.forumotion.com
src mx division
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: Re: What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days?   What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:13 am

Admin wrote:
src mx division wrote:
Admin wrote:
src mx division wrote:
Admin wrote:
src mx division wrote:
Admin wrote:
yes about 78 i think against howard stansfield and andy trollope great days at an excellent club
38 but thanks anyway my dad was on the commitee and remember going to tidworth setting up track then getting bikes out with wayne woods while his dad timed us to see how long track would take, looking back i should of took advantage of that practice lol
Small world, my Dad used to lay the track out for Bill and helped him when he could. Any idea what Wayne is up to these days? I assume you know what happened to Andy! Crying or Very sad
yes heard about andy, very sad but hes coping with his disability well i hear.havent seen wayne for many years i thought he was gonna get into football as he was pretty good.whats your name me (shaun king) or my brother mark must of raced with you ?
The name rings a bell, but im to old to have raced schoolboys with ya, im 44 but you may have come across my brother Paul Cowshall, im Ady.
still got an old salisbury club programme somewhere will dig it out and have a look
Smile
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days?   What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:09 pm

src mx division wrote:
Admin wrote:
src mx division wrote:
Admin wrote:
src mx division wrote:
Admin wrote:
src mx division wrote:
Admin wrote:
still got an old salisbury club programme somewhere will dig it out and have a look
Smile
That would be cool afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
buddmx1990
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: Re: What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days?   What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:51 am

hovis wrote:
Ouse Valley (South Mids)

SMX

Berkshire Motocross 2

Luton

Vale of the White Horse 4

Hampshire

num 2 n 4 are the same well b became 4 streeter (ian) started vale he was a partner in berkshire
Back to top Go down
rm370b
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: PSSC 1978   What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:16 pm

What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days? - Page 2 Fourma11
Portsmouth SSC in 1978 on a 77 RM100B
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days?   What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:14 pm

You sure Ian, thats got gradient in the track lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://ios1.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days?   What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What clubs did you ride at in your schoolboy days?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2