Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prizes to be won!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Prizes to be won!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Prizes to be won!!!!   Prizes to be won!!!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:04 am

OK guys, this might not be the best way to win something but if you can take the p1ss being ripped outta ya then you can laff along with the rest of us.

Basically I thought this gallery up from my time being stuck behind the lens laughing away to mainly myself at times when someone see's the camera and decides they are the next 'Bubba' and style it before the lens Rolling Eyes

Now for the majority of the weekend warriors that I snap (myself included) it sometimes just dosent look 'quite' right in print despite the fact that it felt like you were 'like totally pancaked man' lol!

So if your posted up in here by me, then you are going to be entitled to a choice of a 15 % discounted photoshot place on a pre-booked day or a 20% discount on one of my training days. Only one discount booking allowed per use as some of you may be on here more than once.. affraid
Back to top Go down
https://ios1.forumotion.com

Prizes to be won!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Images of Speed :: IOS FORUMS :: GOON GALLERY-
Jump to: