Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY

Go down 
+5
Rob#56
Admin
Mohican-Racing
Mx Mandy
COACH
9 posters
AuthorMessage
COACH
Admin
COACH

CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY Empty
PostSubject: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:18 am

OK guys/gals, im going to do a training day based on improving the core skills very soon. Core skills being braking, body positioning, cornering aimed at riders looking to dramatically improve there 2011 season. This is for the slower rider looking to become a different rider on the track for 2012 and i'll even go as far as saying you will become at least 5 seconds a lap quicker by the end of the day.

For those of you that dont already know me personally, my name is Ady Cowshall, im an ex ACU expert rider renowned for my 'Holeshots'. Having made expert status in my first full adult racing season I went on to win many south west centre meetings where I competed mainly and then retired in 1986 coming back to the sport in 2005 briefly then returning in 2006 for 3 yrs again making expert status at an age most of you nippers would refer to as a coffin dodger... but with age comes vast experience and iv'e been passing my knowledge onto a few riders in the past who have all made great improvements.

It will be held at Foxholes near Salisbury on a Saturday very soon, date to follow subject to track availability.

The day will be based around making you a much quicker rider by the end of the day and the basics is where for the majority of you this will be gained, going back to basics, if you dont believe me book yourself in, for the cosy of only £59 per rider the worst your going to do is get a full days riding! But i'm so confident that you will improve by at least 5 seconds im willing to have a gamble with any doubters Wink

So who's interested?

Ok guys, I have 2 dates available SUNDAY 29th AND WEDENSDAY 1ST

Last edited by COACH on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
Mx Mandy
Just practicing
Just practicing
Mx Mandy

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Count me in Smile
Back to top Go down
Mohican-Racing
Junior 'B'
Junior 'B'

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:35 pm

Any suspension set up, or mechanics there for the day?

If not I could offer my services.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Liqueur wrote:

Your more than welcome to do that mate.
Back to top Go down
https://ios1.forumotion.com
Mohican-Racing
Junior 'B'
Junior 'B'

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Liqueur wrote:

Ok will do............. Will be coming down anyway because the junior member of the new Mohican S.A.S Custom Motocross team will be there.

Will also pop some Tubes and Plugs in the van just incase of an emergency. Just let me know when asap coz I'm quite busy at the mo.
Back to top Go down
Mx Mandy
Just practicing
Just practicing
Mx Mandy

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Oi cheeky Laughing You not taking super glue remover. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Liqueur wrote:
Admin wrote:
Liqueur wrote:

Ok will do............. Will be coming down anyway because the junior member of the new Mohican S.A.S Custom Motocross team will be there.

Will also pop some Tubes and Plugs in the van just incase of an emergency. Just let me know when asap coz I'm quite busy at the mo.
I tried to get hold of the landowner tonight but got no reply, will try again tomorrow to see what dates he has free.
Back to top Go down
Rob#56
Junior 'B'
Junior 'B'

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:05 am

Do you have a date?
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:56 pm

Im still tryin to get a date sorted mate, hopefully know in next day or two.
Back to top Go down
Mx Mandy
Just practicing
Just practicing
Mx Mandy

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:01 am

have you got a date yet
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Mx Mandy wrote:
have you got a date yet
Im struggling with contacting the guy atm, but i'll keep trying Mandy.
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:05 am

Now the frosts seem to have relented for a bit im hoping to get this coming weekend for either Saturday or Sunday, soon as I get confirmation i'll post up details.
Back to top Go down
misty
Junior 'C'
Junior 'C'
misty

PostSubject: Dont forget to count KTM#1 and myself in.. We cant wait :roll: Eh!!!   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:57 am

COACH wrote:
Now the frosts seem to have relented for a bit im hoping to get this coming weekend for either Saturday or Sunday, soon as I get confirmation i'll post up details.
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:36 am

2 Dates available to be booked this SUNDAY 29TH and WEDENSDAY 1ST FEB. Both days will start at 10.30 with a rider briefing 15 min before. Please msg me on here or facebook Ady Cowshall asap to book your slot.
Back to top Go down
Mohican-Racing
Junior 'B'
Junior 'B'

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Will you be doing any riding demos? Could always bring you a bike if needed. Razz
Back to top Go down
Guymx
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:33 am

COACH wrote:
2 Dates available to be booked this SUNDAY 29TH and WEDENSDAY 1ST FEB. Both days will start at 10.30 with a rider briefing 15 min before. Please msg me on here or facebook Ady Cowshall asap to book your slot.

Hi, is the training on Sunday weather dependent or going ahead anyway?
Back to top Go down
RMrider
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
RMrider

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:18 pm

I saw on his fb that its looking good provided there is a lot more rain, he's been up there prepping the track.
Back to top Go down
Mx Mandy
Just practicing
Just practicing
Mx Mandy

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Cant wait till wednesday for the next training session, Thanks for today ady really enjoyed it. cheers

Last edited by Mx Mandy on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:02 am

Massive thanks t Liquer for the loan of the dem bike on Sunday seems a good time was had by all. Next training day is this coming Wednesday the 1st Feb and there are still a few spaces available.
Back to top Go down
kamikazekarl
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:00 am

yeah cheers ady!!!! had a brilliant day and learned alot!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY   CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY Empty

Back to top Go down

CORE SKILLS TRAINING DAY
Page 1 of 1