Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enmore - Bridgwater 26th April

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JC45
Expert
Expert
JC45

Enmore - Bridgwater 26th April Empty
PostSubject: Enmore - Bridgwater 26th April   Enmore - Bridgwater 26th April EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:57 pm

What a track if anyone gets a chance to ride this track get down there, Make sure it aint raining lol!

Practice : Was all about learning this new track, andtThere is so much to learn. Some might say a "Real Track"

Race One: With some rain i knew i could have a good race not claiming to be a wet weather rider but it kinda evens the playing field.... Unfortunately not a great start with the uphill start this is one thing i need to learn to master, had to deal with vision problems, but a mid pack finish in the amx i was happy with....

Race Two: With the rain eventually stopping for a short while race two was real fun to ride, again these uphill start's giving me problems i tryed to make up in the next few corner's, by this time i had learnt the track enough to have some good times and some good racing.

Race Three: The heavens opened so much so i decided not to ride, Although a few made a good race in the amx class. I knew i had to go to work monday afro

Next Meeting: Heading to Marshfield with Portsmouth club
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: Enmore - Bridgwater 26th April   Enmore - Bridgwater 26th April EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:30 pm

Worth the trip down then Jason, i'll have to watch out for the next meeting there.

Ive replied to your 'How to start uphill' in Holeshotmysters help fella. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
andyyam
Expert
Expert
andyyam

PostSubject: Re: Enmore - Bridgwater 26th April   Enmore - Bridgwater 26th April EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:17 pm

We have our 2nd meeting there this year on May 10th Razz
Back to top Go down
JC45
Expert
Expert
JC45

PostSubject: Re: Enmore - Bridgwater 26th April   Enmore - Bridgwater 26th April EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:27 pm

andyyam wrote:
We have our 2nd meeting there this year on May 10th Razz

What club is that?
Back to top Go down
andyyam
Expert
Expert
andyyam

PostSubject: Re: Enmore - Bridgwater 26th April   Enmore - Bridgwater 26th April EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Bristol Spartans AMCA Club , the track is usually run by Bridgwater Club but Bristol have lost their track at Chew Magna so are borrowing Enmore .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enmore - Bridgwater 26th April   Enmore - Bridgwater 26th April Empty

Back to top Go down

Enmore - Bridgwater 26th April
Page 1 of 1