Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JC45
Expert
Expert
JC45

Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's Empty
PostSubject: Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's   Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:44 pm

Got super excited about this round.. had been riding loads so felt good... Weather wasnt looking to good and had thoughts of last year there..

Turned out not so bad for saturday morning's practice and qualifying although still a bit sketchy on them down hills it was all good... still not good enough to make it through so non qually's for me...

Race 1 : Good start was needed as always. Although not perfect it fired me up, Just got round the first corner, and thats were the carnage started....It just happens so quick before you know it i have hit the floor along with several other's. Before hitting the deck my ( Already damaged knee ) took most of the impact.... Right or wrong i sat two laps out then got back on and finished the moto...

Race 2 : Decided to give it a go, Enjoyed the race loads but knew i was going to suffer sunday....

Sunday: With my knee super swollen i was not going to ride..

This week i have mainly been sorting out some new knee Braces.. affraid

Next Round Landrake

Last edited by JC45 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
andyyam
Expert
Expert
andyyam

PostSubject: Re: Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's   Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:54 pm

Better luck at Landrake JC
Back to top Go down
JC45
Expert
Expert
JC45

PostSubject: Re: Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's   Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:05 pm

Cheers fella
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's   Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Bummer, its too bloody expensive to not ride, amputate the leg then the knee wont hurt.. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
JC45
Expert
Expert
JC45

PostSubject: Re: Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's   Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:29 pm

Will be all good with a few weeks off along with the new braces..

Landrake here we come...

But yeah i here what your saying... time effort money getting to these races just give's you a glimpse of if you were a factory rider only to come away with nothing. How must they feel
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's   Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:36 pm

JC45 wrote:
Will be all good with a few weeks off along with the new braces..

Landrake here we come...

But yeah i here what your saying... time effort money getting to these races just give's you a glimpse of if you were a factory rider only to come away with nothing. How must they feel
Gotta say the price puts me off, but you are getting premier tracks to ride on... Foxhills is excellent, Landrake is pretty dam good...

Few weeks off might leave you feeling the burn in the arms mate.... lol! I know it does me.. Make sure you get plenty of pics for all us here to enjoy... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's   Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxhill Rd 4 British Master's
Page 1 of 1